I'm in Love with the Villainess

Group Leader
@fljoestar
Thank you XD I just really like the manga, so it takes the priority over my other projects 😅

@TanyaTheEvil
As you said it seems they're working on it and I don't want to steal projects, but if they'll ever decide to drop the English translation, I'll be more than happy to do it.

Supporter
@Sha-tan
Thank you so much, I have read over chapter 5 you did over and over even though i cannot understand it. I really appreciate it

OMG I JUST READ CHAPTER 5 AND DAMN THE END I WAS LIKE *GASP*
(btw I was using google translator to understand XD)

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna support the author, they tweeted asking people to vote for "I'm in Love with the Villainess" to be turned into an anime: https://twitter.com/inori_narou/status/1330866270820962304

Apparently, you only have until November 30th (so 29th for a lot of places outside of Japan) to vote and this is how you do it:
-After accessing the link in the tweet (https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking), scroll down and click the red button to go to the form page
-In the first field, enter the name of the manga in Japanese "私の推しは悪役令嬢" (just copy and paste this)
-In the second field, enter the name of the authors, according to Inori's instructions it should be: "青乃下、いのり。、花ヶ田".
-The rest of the fields aren't required, but if you know some Japanese you can put something in the last field that asks for the reason why you want it animated.
-Click the button that obviously says "continue" or whatever and then it'll show a summary of what you put in and you'll have to press the blue button to confirm.

There are a lot of people accessing the page right now, so if it shows some kind of error instead of the form, just try again later.

Supporter
I filled out my form about a half ago and I recommend everyone to do this and tell as many people to fill it out

@WhereTheYuriAt
Also just voted, thanks for sharing.
Found this manga some days ago, devoured it quickly, and just had to go for the LN and then WN.

Really wish the manga was updated quicker, but the quality is great right now, so I don't want weekly if it will drop in quality.
The story really gets more interesting as you keep going, which is something most yuri lack and you usually don't care, since you are there for the yuri... and the yuri here is just addicting and cute to read.
Concept works really well, as it is going, the couple may turn into one of my all-time favorites.

Go read LN and WN if you can't wait people, this is goddamm greatness in yuri form.

The new cover seems really really good!

48912.jpeg

Aggregator gang
Maaaan. i didnt see that voting poll to turn this into anime. but i really do hope it gets an adaptation.

On a side note, i think ive read the wn enough times for my brain to automatically translate the dialogue into english. 😂

WHAT, I missed out on voting poll for anime support :(. If this ever got an anime, I'd get the blu ray in a heartbeat, has so much potential.

Aggregator gang
On the off chance someone thinking about reading this series checks the comments to get a better idea – as I often do – sees this, I'd like to say that despite how the early chapters portray her the MC is not a Mary Sue. She's only so competent early on because she knows the game and its setting so well, and she starts losing that advantage the more she influences the story. There are plenty of times where she makes mistakes and/or has no idea what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread