I'm in Love with the Villainess

Double-page supporter
Quick Note as to why there's a Drama tag:
Shit happens, just not now

This should adap to an anime soon. Just kidding. But it will happen in the future right?🥺

A we would like that:)

Dex-chan lover
@Vivewe14 it's possible if it does well enough. So far it seems to be doing pretty good as it's in the top rack sales wise but we don't know how well that needs to be to get there. We know if the mamga doesn't sell well then there's no chance and any extra opportunities will be swept under the rug, but the author implies that the idea has at least been talked about.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of series I wish could get as much love as all those boring villainess manga...

Group Leader
@johnnoot
They're working on it, they're busy. I've already told them to let me know if they decide to drop the project and I'll pick it up.
Please wait patiently for them

Dex-chan lover
I agree, this is a really popular manga and a group can’t hold a manga "hostage" while not releasing chapters in months.

Fed-Kun's army
the english translation is 2chaps behind, someone wanna hasten up a little bit (just a selfish request,no offense to the current group).. i mean yeah,its damn popular so its kinda disappointing to see that its not updated just like other languages are..its 2 chaps already, two.. :(

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the reasons I don't mind "snipping". Everyone is free to translate and publish whatever they want, no scanlator is entitled to exclusivity.

Fed-Kun's army
@ari281297 oi que siii...aff.. aunque entiendo español, sigo prefiriendo el inglés ya que lo entiendo mejor que el anterior..

Users who are viewing this thread