I'm in Love with the Villainess

@hyneoanhaif It would be a kind of kick in the teeth if author decided MC stop liking her when she stops being a bitch to her.

Or maybe that will happen and then they quickly get together again without emotinionally hurting readers.

Ah i wasn't expecting this one to make me cry

I hope they can both be happy, without having to give up anything

Dex-chan lover
@SlavaStalina Come on, I'm scared of the Drama tag 😑
Just gimme a spoiler, please, I was literally asking for it.
Like, not SUPER detailed, but... Idk. Unhealthy and cute seems like an oxymoron...

@Tatherwood It's just read it, you will realise by yourself. Their relationship being unhealthy is what makes it funny anyway. That drama tag I don't even know why they have it there.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Drama tag would be because
there's a split up between the two because both kept denying that they cared about each other before becoming equal partners and also there's a revolution that happens and it's a whole thing. This ain't a slice of life. Shit does happen and progresses the story.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon Well, decided to risk it and read. Thanks for reply.
I don't get it, tho. "Both kept denying they cared for each other"? She literally goes "I love you" 5 times a day...
Okay, so anyway, there's some relationship drama... But I hope they do end up together? I want my happy ending ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood As pointed out later:
The reason Claire doesn't believe her is one because of the comp het Claire goes through which prevents her from acknowledging her bi-ness. There's also the class divide where Claire is always thinking in the back of her mind that the only reason Rae is there (and in her mind teasing her) is because she wants something from her as a noble, not a person. Two because while Rae does declare her love, she's always pushing for "Claire's happiness" even if it's with Sein/Thane. This comes off as very hypocritical and always gives Rae a way out. She doesn't believe Claire can actually love her and is always also keeping Claire at an arm's length away so she has an out to being hurt. Three, it takes a longggggggg ass time for Claire to come to terms with loving Rae. Even though she's clearly in love by the halfway point she can never fully say it even though she gets jealous easily when other women start making moves on Rae. It's only at the end where Claire is able to put Rae above her duty to society.

Users who are viewing this thread