I'm looking for ayee manga with Succubus girls in it :3

Yeap ya hurd it right partner! Succubus girls!...

I remember reading an old manga involving succubus girls.
but I'm not sure if its rated H or just those regular ecchi, sexual violence tags coz its been like many years since i last read it and it just pops up in my tainted mind like I was cleaning my swamp.
I can't give much details about it right now as its been very foggy in my mind like swimming in mud.
but what i do know about is they don't got 'em most important parts and that is de holes!..
'em holes between 'em sweet sweet lovely thighs!..
and the only way for them to extract 'em thick milk out of men is by magic and the men gets all skinny when getting their milk extracted like a well preserved mummy.

well then i believe thats all i remembered.
hope to receive a good smack in the butt(no homo thou) of a reply on my request.

Supporter
@SirFapsalot Bro you remember anything else? Like how long, art style? Any events in there, male MC? Or the manga legitimately was only about succubus succ the heck outta men?

Unfortunately the only thing came to mind when I think succubus is either Lilim's Kiss or Rosario to Vampire in terms of normal-ish manga which doesn't really fit your description... either that or hentai. But if they didn't do anything physical but just suck life via magic then probably not :/

@Yatsuki
Well from what i remember is there was 3 group of friends and one of them is the MC so they decided to go to that red light district which is full of 'em adult stuff and they decided to go to this hotel that is full of this succubus girls that i believe they didn't know they were succubus but all they say is that they heard rumors that its the best place out there. so the 2 died from getting sucked out dry while the MC is i think meet this Succubus who works there or i think she use to and i think she is against of what they are doing. Also the way they get the vitality out(i think thats what they call it) isn't by legit sucking but they just touch the guys balls or dick then some light inside starts to appear. But the unique features of this succubus is they don't got a pussy or a butthole thats the most important part i remember lol.

As for the artstyle its one of those classic ones kinda similar to the ones u mention but if still nothing comes to mind i guess that manga is forever lost.

Edit: i just remembered a scene where a fat guy was sick of foreplay that he wanted to get it on but then he notice she doesn't have 'em holes. another reason is that this succubuses keeps their costumers from having them show those parts and distract them with foreplay

Supporter
@SirFapsalot this one loosely resembles what you described
https://mangadex.org/title/10367/devil-ecstasy

I didn't finish this but definitely remember the succubus girl who didn't want to kill anyone

Users who are viewing this thread