I'm My Own Girlfriend - Ch. 3 - I Got Stronger!

Dex-chan lover
Turned back?! Fuck this! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Crappy ping-pong, will drop it.

awww... He turned back. I hope it's not going to be another back and forth sitcom. Much better (IMO) when someone is stuck that way and has to adjust to it instead of getting an easy out of changing back.

Aggregator gang
People complaining that he turned back should've read the description better. But I agree, it's kind of a cop out.

The manwha is weird.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least no prince charming came to the rescue. That's a plus, I guess.

So he can turn back. I wonder what would be the incentive for him to use his girl form? Misunderstandings? Need for strength?

Dex-chan lover
Just want to point out that the term is "manhua" when talking about Chinese language comics. "Manwha" is Korean.

This story does have some of the hallmarks of an aughties TG webcomic so it's kinda nostalgic to read. The switching aspect I'm so-so about, but I'm really curious to see the bluehaired girl from the cover who seemingly instigated this.

Well he got the ability to transform, this is now giving me strong Kämpfer vibes, even the hair color is the same :O

lol he reverted back before hitting the wall.
@CortinatheCat
I totally forgot about kampfer. I recall being disappointed by the ending but forgot how it ended. I think glasses girl was my fav.

Users who are viewing this thread