I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

they still cute until now but annoying at the same time 😅😅

I like more the second ship.

Dex-chan lover
For how long this annoying child behavior will go on? Different but similar situations like before were funny, but the same one going for 3 chapters is really annoying already 😤

Dex-chan lover
It's time for them to learn the ABCs of communication (for barbarians).

Dex-chan lover
I went on this comment section just to see how many Alpha Chad Males are saying they can do her better.

Aggregator gang
yeah side couple is better

I get that they're awkward and that's the premise of this, but they can do much better

Dex-chan lover
so many negative nancys in the comment section suddenly wtf where did all the wholesome fluff reaccs go
(yeah i get misunderstandings are annoying but obviously this isnt gonna last lmao)

Dex-chan lover
For me i think the problem is that the author introduced a more, in a way, mature romance plot in the side couple, then suddenly back to the main couple with their awkwardness and selfishness, that it creates discrepancies between them.

If the author focused on the main couple first until they develop well enough, and then went for the side couple, i think it won't generate this much negative reactions..

no wonder they're still herbivore pass 30! If you are over 20 and you have never had a romantic partner there are only 2 possibilities:

1. You have some serious problems, be it physiology or mentality.

or

2. You are lying.

After watching some comments people mostly take things too fast I guess. But there are Really some people who takes things pretty slowly. It’s just happens. no lying or no psychological problems

Dex-chan lover
if i do that in real life, will a girl find me weird and dump me on my first date?

Users who are viewing this thread