I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
lol, great jokes for last pages, made me chuckle - good stuff Tritinia Scans team!

Group Leader
Wait, did the redrawer leave? Where is those patrons money going then? 🤔

Double-page supporter
Lol. It destroys friendships indeed.

Good to see our couples getting a little more comfortable facing their feelings.

Dex-chan lover
To the best couple...
jPmys0K.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When blondie kneeled down to face her scared and sad boyfriend it looked more like they were mother and son lol.

Double-page supporter
aww both couples were extra sweet here <3

also LMAO at the extra/notes

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, it's so wholesome. It reached unbelievable level of wholesomeness. I haven't even expected that it is possible. Each and every page here. I guess, it's the best chapter after chapter 10 in the series so far. Ahhh, I feel recharged. Would like to comment every page, but will restrain.
The one thing I will still mention: some people can think "glasses-kun is shit cos' he told his friend's girlfriend about his [friend's] weakness". But really, with that kind of man which Inoue is, this is the best way. The only way. So, cherish your best friends
And honestly, thanks to people in the team who care about those who never played super mario kart. Though "destroys friendship" is a little vague description.
And doom joke was fun, of course.

Group Leader
@VINT64 I'm pretty sure I gave Red Shell the most appropriate yet simple explanation of all time 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Raiho80 man, you are fast. Still...I really didn't play, I didn't even saw it. I guess I'll just watch to youtube. Someday

Group Leader
Self-censored. Still like side-ship. Execution of main couple scenes is making me rage feels like they always end 2-3 panels early.

Users who are viewing this thread