I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
my friend who lived in japan told me that you have to pre-order KFC for x'mas though?

how can she just waltz in like that and order?

Power Uploader
@Mogima been 7 years since I ate KFC and because of corona, I don't seem like eating it in the future as well...

Dex-chan lover
I once tried eating one of those buckets with a couple friends and we still couldn't finish it lmfao

Dex-chan lover
With enough sauce, whole KFC bucket is not so hard for me. But for whole cake, if not ice cream cake, I gonna pass.

I can do 7 pieces but that's all she wrote for the rest of the week.

I can eat a whole cake . Easy - sweet tooth

Double-page supporter
hhhhhhh this couple is just the best <3

but holy shit she can eat lmao

I could probably do it... ate 3 bowls or rice dishes + 20 plates at a belt sushi restaurant once. That's close to a bucket, right?

Supporter
yo bucket of chicken is easy.
same with cake.

both at the same time tho...

A whole bucket while you're undergoing puberty is pretty doable, but when you're nearing 30 is pretty much impossible for an office worker.

Ank

Double-page supporter
@translator raihoh
We are big eaters in my family. My bro would eat that like it was nothing.

not kfc because in my country there is only spicy and fking spicy flavours and im bad with spicy stuff but if im not careful i can munch half a chicken if left alone

Dex-chan lover
I imagine that she'll completely annihilate the bathroom after she's finished eating all that

Also man this couple is truly the best

As I become older, 3 pieces is already too much for me. 2 pieces would be filling enough. That, as an ultimate fried chicken lover! Whoa, one bucket is way way too far!

Anyway, they cute again!

Group Leader
You guys who can finish up one bucket must be a breed of Kurata! Don't tell me you're a cute manga girl dating a Chad boi who gave you a smart watch for Christmas! XD HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread