I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Kanata and Yuumi are so cute 💗
Go to hell Nakamura! why did you call just now?

Dex-chan lover
Now I have a question: is his birthday at 26th? Was that the night 24->25? Why were they celebrating his birthday at 25?
Imagination overload was very funny, lol) Also, this one is brilliant:
21Raqu3.png
So, the team made a shedule...a thin one. I'd personally prefer one week interval instead of two. But oh well, I would also prefer if your releases up to now were more even. Like, a chapter or two each three days...no, better if it was each day...well whatever, what you've done is great. Keep up a good work

P.S for "cockblock" and "we were close" cuckoos in the comments: they are not ready to make love. It's way too early for them. It's good that Nakamura called, or it could have turned awkward...or really bad

Power Uploader
@VINT64 there's a reason for that schedule actually...
Vol 6 would be releasing on September 21, so till then we would have to upload vol 5 chaps so that people don't forget this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik
It's not like I forget some series even if I don't see updates for even a year. And "follow" option here on mangadex backs me up.
Example right off the bat: https://mangadex.org/title/42187/tonari-no-seki-no-satou-san
At the end of vol. 1 the guy announced that as he works only with volume scans, series goes on hiatus. And we all patiently waited for 5 months. It's okay
So, what's with his birthday date mess?

Group Leader
@VINT64 I don't see any mess. Japanese only celebrate Christmas on the 25th not on the Eve, so they simply met up the night of 25th December. Clocks tick 12 am and it turns into 26th, bam Kanata's birthday. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Josei manga sure has changed. Back in my day the standard Josei romance manga would've had the 2 of them fuckin by chapter 15 😤

Users who are viewing this thread