I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I know, that you'll say to me "just drop it already" when I say "boring, same crap all over again", but - I'm staying for the side couple and - I'm just curious for how long author will keep this noncence 13 years old virgin behavior in manga about 30 years old grown ups. I'm really REALLY surprised that it's still going on like that, I was hoping that they at least wont be such klutz after almost a year of dating, not even talking about kissing or even TABU WORD (stars with S ends with X)... 🤦🏻‍♂️
And I know that I'm not alone in this guys 😅
Anyway, thx for update, appreciate your work.

Dex-chan lover
Someone as clingy as the MC in real would be a turn off tbh

@Jmann It's been 40 chapters of the same thing, kinda obvious that's the whole dynamic?? You're just wasting your time

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we will get after marriage arc, or will it simply end whey they get married....

Dex-chan lover
Thx for translation! Nice chapter again!
The only thing I can't stand as usual is his curvy smile, like at p.6

Oh, Raiho80 really fell out. Wimp. Thanks for all his previous work but...wimp.

@Jmann lol, you chad are smooth as Saitama's head and go straight to sex at 2nd date, way to go)))) Are you sure that you are not alone today, with such a nice chapter?))))

Cute and Wholesome ! 💗Thanks man and thanks again for not giving up on this one.

@Jmann Seriously?! Still complaining about it because "iT’s nOt rEaLisTic"? of course it’s not realistic, it’s a RomCom manga, overeactions and surreal situations are part of what builds the genre, or do you think that characters in all manga RomCom act the same in real life? come on ...
from the beginning the premise has always been "fluff shy couple doing fluff things on their first relationship, regardless of whether they look realistic", and that is exactly what the author delivered. Never that premise was "let's do super realistic adult drama bullshit because wE aRe aDuLtS".
If I wanted to see adults doing "adult things" I would be watching some shit soap operas or drama stories Seinen or Josei. and if I wanted to see characters having sex I would be watching some hentai.
for sake! we’re already in chapter 40, if you don’t like just drop it, better than nitpicking in every chapter.

Uh, Is this the finished draft? The grammar has taken a bit of a dive from all the other translated chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 dude, second date is to fast even for me (not saying that this ain't happened once, but I prefer to know the person first, at least for a few weeks, I think is alright - but not saying that if girl make a move I will stop her, hell no), but here we are talking about nearly a year of relationship, and 30+ years old MC fainted when he saw his girl after few days not seeing her on the holidays... I mean - THIS IS WAY TO MUCH ALREADY, I think - he was not like this even in the beginning - it's like total degradation of a character imho.
@Phiwise_ look closely to the title page - there are new translators. We broke previous one with our comments about manga lol, read previous chapter comments section)))

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann nah, that's all right. It's cute and nice to read.
What was bad was that "misunderstanding" arc that started around chapter 16 and dragged for nearly 5 chapters. And I'm honestly glad that it returned to being cute and fluffy all the way up to this chapter.

Double-page supporter
UWU
this is still so cute thanks for still working on this even if you have to switch tl & typesetters we really appreciate the work <3

Aggregator gang
Not trying to be mean, but their entire conversation should be in past tense. They're having the conversation *after* New Years, so they would be talking about how they "couldn't" meet on New Years, rather than can't.

Thank you very much for the scanlations. 😊

I would like to see it through until their respective relationship matures.
Even though, I can't help but be frustrated with the MC's actions. Oh well, it's just a fictional character. 😑
Still, the art is cute and all.
I really hope there will be character development in this, especially the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread