I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love

Aggregator gang
Society: Everyone has a true soul mate, and a relationship with anybody else just won't work.
Also Society: If you haven't had a relationship while you're a teenager, or at least in your early 20s, there's something wrong with you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for this serie 16.5 chapter.

"Thirty years worth of "that" made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Yamamoto"

Dex-chan lover
Is there any info on updating on 11 and 12 chapters? They are out, pls, somebody, upload translation 😁

Hmmmm...the online RAW has up to chapter 12 and the two volume of the published manga has up to chapter 20 (I have the mangas with me though I'm barely understand a word of it).

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuk this is adorable as hell. Also another series where I want to see the side couple as much as the main one; both pairs are great though. Hope we can see more chapters soon!

Dex-chan lover
Yey they finally back, i already thought that we're never see next chapters

Dex-chan lover
This will work better if they hanging out and develop it first before go for a relationship. It will actually make these reaction between these date stronger when they try to impressed your crush and not in relationship yet. This is a little too plain for my taste

This is def. a guilty pleasure but it legitimately tries to put together a realistic relationship between people, it’s complicated, it’s weird, adorable, and dorky, but it executes it well with good pacing and dialogue (probably in great thanks to the translation teams behind this) 7/10 for general audiences but an 8/10 or maybe a 9/10 if your really into this kind of stuff.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGH

the author is blatantly catering to the fluff category, but i have no complaints there

GIVE ME AN OVERDOSE

i don't give a fuck dude i'm not gonna lie to myself anymore, i l o v e this kind of shit. there's 3 more chapters untranslated i'm bout to learn japanese up in this bitch

Users who are viewing this thread