I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love

@Jmann I think it's Inoue and Yamamoto, but the art style and hairstyles are a bit different from usual, so they're a little harder to recognize. @ - @

Jet

I'm 33 and never dated anyone as well. Seen enough of that in media though, it seems.

If you want a sensible romcom with adult characters, you’ve come to the wrong place.

Well the sude ships manage it pretty well, but the main ship might as well have the minds of middle schoolers.

This is a very wholesome manga but I feel like the author cares more about the progress of the side ships than the main one. Everyone else will be getting married and the main one might finally break beyond holding hands...

Honestly I'm staying around only for the side ships. They're so much more believable and realistic compared to the main ship, and a lot more entertaining.

Wtf this is so sweet and wholesome my hearts just can't stop melting at every chapter

THIS IS SOO GOOD, AND BY THE WAY, I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN THEIR 30'S THAT NEVER DATE BEFORE, SO THIS IS SO RELAXING TO READ ;)

Just want to post here that at 32 I finally got my first gf and I kind of want to send her the link to this

bnk

According to the author's twitter, the next volume will be the final one, release date will be somewhere around may

Users who are viewing this thread