I'm Not a Lolicon!

Dex-chan lover
7XDaZBG.png

I can't believe it took me this long to realize that this is the same world as Mujaki no Rakuen

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda obvious that the MC will wait for her to go back and then stay with her, but ohh well, let's wait and see.
Also, i hope the artist does more hentais now that the manga is ending, the teasing is good but i want some action as well

Dex-chan lover
It is kinda obvious that the MC will wait for her to go back and then stay with her, but ohh well, let's wait and see.
Also, i hope the artist does more hentais now that the manga is ending, the teasing is good but i want some action as well
yep, called it.
let's hope for more doujinshis by the artist now

Okay I just started to read this manga, and holy shit I wish all Souji Osamu senseis a very pleasant kill yourself. Like I'm a lolicon, sure, but this piece of shit... This shit is arousing for sure, but if only i didnt hear the commentary of this fucking faggot...

people don't know this but little kids smell like snot and arm pits.

I wonder if pedos take this into account before preying or something
@Darris

the worst part is when they don't clean themselves up properly when using the toilet and when they refuse to take baths for days and smell like poo.

dirty finger nails and sticking those everywhere. that's the worst especially when you are eating with them.

people who get off on kids must really have something broken in their head.
Bro's living in India or smth

Users who are viewing this thread