I'm Not a Lolicon!

Knock knock
Who’s there?
FBI
FBI who?
Stop spouting this contrived unoriginal joke. You’re not funny, jumping on this lame bandwagon isn’t funny. It’s the same tired shit that’s been said for decades and every cunt with a keyboard loves an opportunity to contribute their half-baked rendition of it. But don’t, be better than that. Enjoy your cunny without feeling obligated to mention any alphabet agency. Be better than the circle jerk, you can do it just exert some self restraint

I remember reading Mujaki no Rakuen from the same author when I was younger thinking it was ok but now that I'm older seeing another one of these is making me realise how messed up this author is in the head. He could've made this 100 times more normal by making it about the student's mothers or something like that.

@Vini Imagine being such a loser you moral grandstand over the age of cartoons. Lolis are the best, stop being a bitch and just accept it.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind if your a lolicon like you just think kids are cute since yeah they are but this manga is more then that so its weird

I don't even care??? Why am I here???? I wanna delete comments sometimes but I can't so oh well

>characters from mujaki no rakuen in chapter vol3 15
does this mean theyre set at the same time in the same school

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people come and make the effort to click on this and curse the people who enjoy it, you know what it is (Cause of the title) and you know YOU don't like it, so why make the effort to comment hate??? You may find this opinion wrong or "That's what a pedo would say LMFAO" but that's only because YOU cant separate fantasy from reality and for fuck sakes the fbi joke, it's actually unfunny, pls stop :)

Fed-Kun's army
It would be hilarious if western twitter see this thing it might even change the world or some shit lol

its way to easy to find loli hentai on the clearnet, its because nobody really cares because they now its fiction, so i dont see why people here are complaining so much about this, if you dont like it dont read it, its really simple, but when you want atention because you own low life dont get enough from your parents then sure they turn to the internet with hate comments, 1 way i feel really sorry for those who look all over the internet to find content they dislike just to spout hate on it, im not saying this manga is morally corect for the social standards but i find it to be funny and retarded, and if you dislike this then why dont you try and censor how real children behave as well or refuse them to be kids, kids do stupid stuff like this and its your job to either make them stop when they go too far with it or just ignore it like its not happening and walk away, you are at least sure to not go to jail for some misunderstandings

@vini okay but fr like youd find a manga you rly like and decide to check what else the author has written and its some fucked up shit like this... -_-

@Ireadphotos I'm not sure that counts for Uran since he has only written four none lolicon manga over the course of his career and only one of those is online in any form. So I doubt you heard of him for anything other then his lolicon manga. That is unless you're talking about Koikatsu Matching Island which is an ecchi harem manga he didn't draw.

Fed-Kun's army
@lonelypotatoonabench so you admit again that you spend you free time thinking of little children. Yea you a menace to society. Enjoy constructing fake scenarios of little children buddy.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapHentai I spend my free time reading romance manga, Idk why your still trying to push the "little children" argument cause the FMC in this manga is actually 22 years old, plus I don't wanna waste time talking to someone who get's personally offended by a drawn picture. Plus with a username like "TrapHentai" I cant take your argument seriously buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread