I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

damn so if they see black people they run for the hills... wonder what would happen if they saw me, a giant black man (6 foot 10 At 16 so im still growing) that according to my freinds has resting murderer face. Apparently even my smile seems like I'm plottin a murder apparently. They'd die from fear or something, people are already afraid of me enough.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I re-read it again, the intro is quite depressing...
Her parent's doesn't want her then and her parent's doesn't really want her after.. what a lonely life.

Dex-chan lover
Wow for once it wasn't Trucksan that isekaid her.
Also I love the dark spirit king he looks so amused all the time

i saw comments in the overall manga comments that called this racist, but isn't this calling out racism instead? i haven't read the actual thing as a whole so take my words with a grain of salt, but this seems to be showing the problems that people have with others of different races. also, i heard that she
ends up turning paler later on in the manga. this is like showing us that you really never can fit in in a society unless you're like everyone else.

It talks about how scary "brown" skin is but on the cover the MC has a slight tan. She isn't even as dark skinned as most gyaru characters. smh

I was thinking of a more fantasy sounding name that s hard to pronounce but...pff...gerald is fine..pff

i can't believe we've had so many isekai that we've reached the point where just have ISEKAI RACISM are you fucking kidding me 😭😭

like you have a magical world and so many possibilties but you decide to choose straight up racism 😐

i mean tbf medieval times were pretty racist and since most isekais are set around that time period, yeah its understandable for people in that time period to be weirded out/fear/ ostracize something that doesnt look normal in their perspective

also, the way she died was surprisingly 'real' and not just random truck kun. these kinds of domestic murder do happen.

Users who are viewing this thread