I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

So if we go by the myth that they believe, oh so much in. Is it not a bad idea to already do the same thing to the new owner of that power. Not to mention, from the moment she was born. History repeats itself faster than the previous i guess..

what you can do for your child????? LOVE HER WHOLLY U DUMBBBBMAN

srsly when you are not sure what to do loving someone surely is not the worst thing u could do for fcksake

why do rumors and prophecies impede your choice to give a child everything she deserves?????? either way if it is true at least u did her good

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, everytime it's a "if she felt like it she could destroy the world, so our super solution is to absolutely make her feel like it ! Surely nothing bad will happen..."

Soo the king betreyed his friend who was protected by dark spirit king and cursed the kingdom....... Like wtf do you expect ?

Dex-chan lover
yeah man... even if he didn't want to be the king and left it to his best friend, the fact that even he grew afraid of him... so fucking ungrateful.
And yeah, her parents are shitty, but they could still be worse. They are still shit though.

Users who are viewing this thread