I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Then why is the baby crying ITS A MOUTEHRFUCKING BABY THEY CRY NEARLY ALL THE TIME BITCH

That fucking mom is still playing victim.. holy shit what a bitch
"But you hate me, so you're gonna take revenge"
No she won't, she's not like you 😠😠

Y'know whats funny is that they blaming the girl but like this tiny baby boy is already down with the world he wanted to suicide. That's how you know the parents suck and the babysitter who left the baby alone and started screaming at the kid.
This so sad

Hold up, when the red haired friend girl talked about the last Dark Spirit King dude she talked about him as if he was the one who did the wrong. And when the present Dark Spirit King told them how wrong they are about their accusations, they just act as if they didn't hear it. And the father just gives a neutral response. Does nobody think that these 2 people can feel? At this point I feel like she DOES have an omni-present magical aura that makes everyone forget that she has emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Her friends are more accepting and mature then her terrible parents and that's sad. Also why couldn't she go see the baby when it was born how's a baby going to know anything about the dark spirit and even if the baby felt it's presence why would it cry dark spirit isn't evil and the wind spirit that watches over the family is strong but also there

"In the founding myth it wasn't the power that was evil, but the man who used it to hurt people."

Oh really? It seems to me that the evil ones are the people who basically forced that man to his death. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even him that cast the curse but the great spirit who cast it out of spite for losing someone so precious.

Sorry, I'm gonna to drop this, thank you for your translation cus i feel like the story is kinda being forced.

Dex-chan lover
her mom has been in bed sick for years but shes having another baby ? aight
also i thought her mom would slowly warm up to her after the etiquete training but i guess thats not the case in the slightest

Gerald thinks hes real cool defending her like that totally ignoring that HES THE SOLE REASON THAT MAKES HER LIFE MISSERABLE

Dex-chan lover
OH GEE, I WONDER WHY THE FETHING COUNTRY GOT CURSED TO THE ABYSS - fething idiot woman.

Did everyone have selective memory or something? The dark spirit user of the myth was a hero taking down the tyrant and building up the country THEN everyone he saved and even his best friend the King that he let be crowned instead of him turned their backs on him and hunted him down! If the capitol or whatever didnt deserve to be cursed by this poor guy I dont know who does.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for the fmc, shitty parents in the previous life, shitty parents in this life. atleast she has friends though, that's something.

Users who are viewing this thread