I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

God I hope the next chapter filters a lot of these race obsessed fools ignoring any real context for their own boogeymen.
It really should be somewhere in the middle instead of going back to white, the darkness is still there author. It will be neat seeing her reaction to it though.

Dex-chan lover
@NattyGU You got your wish. It's an absolute dumpster fire and it's hilarious.

I'm not particularly broken up about it. My sole preference is cute and beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought Marie from Otomege was annoying but oh man this was on another level, she's completely delusional thinking everything will go as the novel goes without actually trying.

"accomplice to murder"
...did she really just call killing people in a war murder? and did she just call the people who protected her livelihood and home murderers?

I think she's the first person ever to have negative IQ.

@XyRwins
IKR? Even when you're on some weeds or whatever, you normally don't get that delusional high because normally when reality bitch-slaps you, you're gonna wake up whether you want to or not.

Through this story has nothing to do with race issues some of yall really get heated at the mere mention of it.
I hope u find your safe space soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. YES! YEEEEESSSSS!!

A manga that makes the Self Insert Character the Antagonist-not Protagonist. The villain, not hero. Recognizes them for the crazy shits they are.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine all of Amelia's lines, but in the format of Trump tweets from November 2020 KEKW

Dex-chan lover
Yummy white-chocolate milky blonde girl is such a sweet tsundere villain.

Dex-chan lover
And we have another sweet white-chocolate milky blonde girl. How yummy.

Dex-chan lover
Amelia: "Come forth Grace, mow down all these people immediately!"
Me: Light Spirit King Grace's next line shall be: "Why?"

Users who are viewing this thread