I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Chapter 17

Dex-chan lover
It seems kinda goofy how they killed all the spawns and then stood around talking in the boss room for the whole chapter. The Grief Knight's in the same room, so either they killed him too and it just wasn't mentioned, or he just disappeared into nothingness for manga flow reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what will hapen with Rex since his usefulness is already dropping. Maybe end up marrying his "sister"? Will he be transported out? I'm not sure where this series is headed.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder what will hapen with Rex since his usefulness is already dropping. Maybe end up marrying his "sister"? Will he be transported out? I'm not sure where this series is headed.
Didn't he have some kind of plan? Ability reset or something? Or maybe I'm remembering some other series. Too many isekai...

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he have some kind of plan? Ability reset or something? Or maybe I'm remembering some other series. Too many isekai...
Possibly I have that same problem lol actually wasn't he gonna sacrifice one of these newbs abilities to reset his stats or levels now that I tihnk of it....

Users who are viewing this thread