I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
seems like they worship him more than the literal goddess in front of them btw... xD
Yeah to be fair all his advice has been nothing but a win for them so it's ok. Although I love how ignoring a godess doesn't possibly have bad repercussions since this is now real life and not a game. So it may not have made the world's level go up.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah to be fair all his advice has been nothing but a win for them so it's ok. Although I love how ignoring a godess doesn't possibly have bad repercussions since this is now real life and not a game. So it may not have made the world's level go up.
true... I don't know if there's a novel version of this title but I think it'll show us that there's dire consequences for everything.

Including ignoring the goddess herself... xD

Dex-chan lover

It would be funny if another group of adventurers had entered the dungeon a bit later, and thus they found the Elder Lich already destroyed. They would then proceed to touch the statue, increasing the monster levels for everybody, but also receiving the goddess's bonus. So, Rex's group would still face the harder difficulty all over the world but without the blessing bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Smartest thing for Rex to do is train up enpugh groups to simultaneously conquer all the dungeons
If we assume that the boss doesn't respawn, it may be enough to just to conquer all and come back later. It seems like the monsters don't naturally respawn either at least for the ones we have seen.

Dex-chan lover
Silly Goddess doesn't know that you gotta level up to the max and gear up to the extreme skyrim style before starting the main story's first quest after the prologue !
Dont forget to fully buff yourself with max level alchemy XD

Dex-chan lover
Silly Goddess doesn't know that you gotta level up to the max and gear up to the extreme skyrim style before starting the main story's first quest after the prologue !
I remember doing that in the LOTR while trying to make an Orc king while not touching the main story 😅

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lich man didn't even get 1 attack in as they effectively beat the fight out of him. He even stops trying cause he know he'll never get to fire one off

Dex-chan lover
I like how even without Rex saying anything, Radd knows to GTFO without triggering the event. He's been taught well.

Also, I like the lich's expressions as he keeps getting stunlocked. Poor dude.
Poor guy and goddess was just doing their jobs and got cheesed instead, lol

Users who are viewing this thread