I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly awesome. I do hope the quality keeps consistent, unlike other chinese manhua.

Group Leader
Pretty cool, it looks like a little reference to Overlord as I said to Cloww x), but I still appreciate it and I look forward to it!

bro, we got shaco, mordekaiser, maokai, female vladimir, karthus, holy shit it's league

Khazix too man

Nice this really looks quite promising , I hope it won't turn thrash later on like other chinese manhuas . Thanks cloww ! :D

Double-page supporter
I liked it. It was fairly interesting convo with the angel too. It would seem things are not as it seems. So someting sinister is happening on both sides is what I take.

Fed-Kun's army
I really dislike when MC gets put into the body of someone who already has existing relationships or is a person of high standing so they have to pretend and thats supposed to be funny? No the hell it aint, its awkward and it makes me want to die, please dude just tell them all that you cannot remember anything at all, that would be alot better than having to act, god i hate it

Aggregator gang
@BabyPyroshark lol he was the "overlord" because he was the most powerful being in the demon side. Do you think other demon would leave him alone if they knew that the overpowered "overlord" turned into a complete wimp with no control to his own power? Nope, other demon would seize that opportunity to be the next "overlord" by taking his head and defeating the strongest.

And that problem aside, even if they were really loyal to the "overlord" regardless of his state, if an entirely different person was inside their beloved master, im pretty sure he would suffer hell by torture,exorcism or other shit.

Users who are viewing this thread