I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 17

I enjoy it, I'm not a big fan of most cultivation mangas, but this one brings in a good mix of lore from all areas of the world.

XL

Dex-chan lover
It's not a bad manhua but after skimming the raws a couple of months back and finding out the pacing is crazy slow I just sorta gave up. Not to mention, the Author focuses too much on the newly introduce smaller side characters instead of the already established big side characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Atm seems really good honestly, people not reading it that much is another story...

It's like a chinese rip off of the Overlord, but I enjoy reading it so uhm *supportive cheer?* (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ

Fed-Kun's army
Well it’s probably because no one heard of it but yeah reading this, I don’t know why it’s compared to skelly overlord, it’s just not even the same thing

I'm enjoying it....can see superficial similarities to Overlord, but would not say they were that similar

Double-page supporter
The image order is wrong you put the extermination image before the tunnel exit.

Fed-Kun's army
Like everyone else I'm enjoying this series, 5he mix of lorez the Main character is not to op bit has enough power to get by so he can grow, really interested in where it goes.

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. I actively search out anything translated by Madcat, and it always pays off :)

I appreciate your translations and your jokes. The stuff you translate is almost identical to my taste so we are taste buddies, cloww.🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Praise the sun!!Praise the sun!!Praise the sun!!
Kinda gettin irritated with it. Story's good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread