I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 27

demn that last page so hot
also damn, guess that elf is gay to that another elf bastard lmao

OMG... Can't believe there is a new update when I was about to finish this

Dex-chan lover
He got found out he was homo for his high king and finding his closet mean death.

Double-page supporter
please focus on this for a while cloww, hell i wish i could have donated just so you can catch up on this series, its already 100plus chapters in indo
yes i have checked the raws at 32, but it dont explain how indo is at 100

Power Uploader
you are mistaken it for a different series. Im an Overlord and I'm not the Overlord. there is another CN manhua with that name. but its pure Wuxia nonsense.

Aggregator gang
Lol so he on a rage because he was outed? Maybe he only trusts Curtis cause he loves him, maybe if he promises to give him Curtis locked up with full ‘access’ he would be game
Though I admit that is messed up to heck tho

well// but to be fair depending on the culture and society coming out of the closet could have all kinds of consequences. in a more liberal culture it's not a big deal. in others it could lead to social rejection to out right death. since we have no idea the elves' culture is like on this it is possibly a legitimate response to being found out. remember that the leader of this elf group sacrifices his minions for no real reason and is willing to commit genocide at a drop of a hat...so the rest is speculation

Dex-chan lover
Its funny that he still hasen't even borthered to figure spells out or anything

Users who are viewing this thread