I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 57

Impressive. The m.c. is starting to get a bit scary now. He actually had the guts to cut off the the guys leg and arm. No more just knocking out the bad guys anymore I guess. Really curious to find out what he does to Curtis.
Thanks for continuing to translate one of my favorite series cloww!

Comments? who cares about comments? 😆
You're doing a great job, thanks!

The manga itself is much better than the average chinese/korean cr*p, and also well above your common jap isekai clone.
Dunno, dc, what people say. But keep it up! (both you and the author 😉)

XL

Double-page supporter
MC pulling out all the cheaty plot armor, ayyy lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@abear This is the first chinese manhwa I'm actually following. But there are some decent korean webtoons, they just have shitty translations on webtoon. I like tower of god and god of highschool though. DICE is good if you wait until it ends, then binge it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the few GOOD chinese series, they got a lot of garbage lol, I'm enjoying it and a few other of mad cat's translations.

MadCat Scanlation what are you talking about this manhua is fire those who don't understand how good this is are dumb. Like for real this is better than most manhua and manga who tackle reincarnation but even if you remove this, the politic part are understandable and really interesting, the characters are lovable and believable and the story is still consistent this is objectively beyond mediocrity.

Well compared to some isekai this here i way to good to compare. I mean there are way to many manga which have such op Charakters and never lose or struggle

This manga on the other side could be more compared to like Re:Zero which has a lot more charakter development and real struggle to not succed

Users who are viewing this thread