I'm Only 14 But I'll Make You Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
1,375
Finally, a new chapter!

...do youse guys need more translators or something? 'Cuz I volunteer as tribute.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
215
Edit: changing the comment to spoiler due to really crude joke

@icarushector well knowing that you are a psychopath isn't really gonna help when you go mental, but at least it will help you notice you fked up royally a little bit faster than other people.
So yeah good point :D
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Messages
1,348
Okay the brother is a cheating nub and his little brother is an obsessive person that is borderline close to being kind of psychopathic

That girl needs someone better than these two...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
425
Dude’s 14, probably hasn’t matured enough to use what self-awareness he has to not become an absolute madman. But enough where he can see that he’s going off the deep end slightly
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
215
@icarushector
You are right, I'm so sorry I mistook the idea completely, I thought too much fixation could lead him into a mental dissorder and decided to make a poor joke out of it.
@Ketsujo
Yeah my bad I shouldnt have said that...

I'll change my comment to spoiler so people can read it for preservation.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
163
Kid doesn't have any hope of anything unless he admits to her who he actually is and why he reached out to her.
I wouldn't call him crazy, just immature. He needs someone to talk to about his feelings, or he might actually grow up poorly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top