I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey - Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
u6hLCEb.png

oops did I just kill an assassin AND the assassin's leader AND save wang's life???
all in a day's work for this guy :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Dang, comparing to the raws, looks like the censorship is basically using ms paint to fill in a section of her body with a single color to make it seem like she's wearing pants or shorts :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, girl is now being repeatedly eviscerated for eternity? That's quite the cruel way to go. Also this censorship is annoying af, anyone got a link to the uncensored raws or something?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, girl is now being repeatedly eviscerated for eternity? That's quite the cruel way to go. Also this censorship is annoying af, anyone got a link to the uncensored raws or something?
Google "我真不是邪神走狗 120"

It's really weird, I have no clue why you'd censor this.. Sigh :nyoron: absolute clown behavior

Dex-chan lover
Google "我真不是邪神走狗 120"

It's really weird, I have no clue why you'd censor this.. Sigh :nyoron: absolute clown behavior
China rules, they HAVE to censor anything even vaguely sexual or the comic will be cancelled, the artist/studio can be fined or even possibly arrested.
I will not say they can't take chances, they have to as without some fanservice and beautiful girl is super hard for most manhua to get readers, for most stories being copy and paste (like isekai, but for aura cultivation), but when they do stuff will get bleached to not show too much.

Anyway, speaking of the chapters, I see some plot or translation errors, I thought this was Debra first job, or is her first after the operation but she already other hits?
Her punishment was too extreme though, barely appeared, and is now in a special hell where no one can save or rescue her for eternity...I hope the author exagerrated and she still have a need for food and will die after some days in the state.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so his shadow didnt acted, all this was he him self, he killed an assassin, killed one of there leaders and rescued his friend as well setting bigger events in motion.
the author is truely able to convince even us, who know the truth that mc might be a demon god

Dex-chan lover
China rules, they HAVE to censor anything even vaguely sexual or the comic will be cancelled, the artist/studio can be fined or even possibly arrested.
I will not say they can't take chances, they have to as without some fanservice and beautiful girl is super hard for most manhua to get readers, for most stories being copy and paste (like isekai, but for aura cultivation), but when they do stuff will get bleached to not show too much.

Anyway, speaking of the chapters, I see some plot or translation errors, I thought this was Debra first job, or is her first after the operation but she already other hits?
Her punishment was too extreme though, barely appeared, and is now in a special hell where no one can save or rescue her for eternity...I hope the author exagerrated and she still have a need for food and will die after some days in the state.
i thought this was her first BIG mission as she was doing others before

Dex-chan lover
Nope. It's added by the scanlator. The Chinese raws are not censored. You would have known that if you'd just searched the thing the user you replied to said to search for... because it's the uncensored Chinese raws for chapter 120.

I'm pretty sure people have already told you this in previous threads.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought she'd be adopted by Sir Bookstore and become Moon Girl's counterpart.

I was a fool :meguuusad:

It's not over yet. Maybe he (or the god) will end up having a use for a shadow being suffering pure agony for eternity. It wouldn't be the first messed up thing sitting around the bookstore.

Dex-chan lover
Nope. It's added by the scanlator. The Chinese raws are not censored. You would have known that if you'd just searched the thing the user you replied to said to search for... because it's the uncensored Chinese raws for chapter 120.

I'm pretty sure people have already told you this in previous threads.
Very weird, only thing I can say about it then is that maybe the scanlator got the raws from some site that had them censored, I should see the uncensored ones to judge the changes.
I don't think anyone told me anything about it before.

Anyway, there are 4 new chapters translated on other sites, I don't know why Dex didn't update in 1 month.

Users who are viewing this thread