I'm Really Not the Evil God's Lackey - Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
Y0b0L5A.png

here we go again

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to imagine that whatever presence is backing Lin is starting to get annoyed at how much of its power Lin may be inadvertently using throughout his lackadaisical antics of ignorance :chad:
I have the opposite thought, i think they are enjoying the shenanigans and is actively encouraging it. :dogkek:

The entity seem to actively be monkey pawing anything that offends the MC. :fml:
( as seem with people like Josephs daughter, the fat shopkeeper and the knowledge vampires )

But when they don't the entity generally seems to be helpful to anybody respectfully asking MC for help or advice. :nyoron:
( as seen with Ji Zhixu, Laowneg, Joseph and the loli elf and a few more )

it has to be fully aware from the fact it does act on its own ( like with the fat shopkeeper )
And with how powerful it has been shown to be...
It either enjoys the madness MC is causing with his misunderstanding.
Or it is so eldritch in nature its hard to tell what its endgame is and just does whatever it wants.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I have the opposite thought, i think they are enjoying the shenanigans and is actively encouraging it. :dogkek:

The entity seem to actively be monkey pawing anything that offends the MC. :fml:
( as seem with people like Josephs daughter, the fat shopkeeper and the knowledge vampires )

But when they don't the entity generally seems to be helpful to anybody respectfully asking MC for help or advice. :nyoron:
( as seen with Ji Zhixu, Laowneg, Joseph and the loli elf and a few more )

it has to be fully aware from the fact it does act on its own ( like with the fat shopkeeper )
And with how powerful it has been shown to be...
It either enjoys the madness MC is causing with his misunderstanding.
Or it is so eldritch in nature its hard to tell what its endgame is and just does whatever it wants.
What if the lackey in the story is actually Inky :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
What if the lackey in the story is actually Inky :thonk:
I'm assuming you are referring to the tittle, so it would mean that the ink demon is the lackey of the evil god?
The odds are higher that the ink demon is the evil god itself and not a lackey of one considering how powerful it is.
But it is possible I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread