I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 13

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨no✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨​

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that the girl her ex was cheating on her with, so rude asking what took so long when she came over unannounced

Dex-chan lover
Kind of presumptuous when she was the one who showed up unannounced, anyway I hope Hailey is here cuz she wants to dump the hero or something lol
Thanks for the chapters!!

I think I see a blackhole forming...No wait that's just your normal denser than neutron star mc

What always gets me about these "misunderstanding" romantic subplots, is that they only work if one person specifically says they "like" the other--not that they've fallen in love with them--and it usually leads to tens of chapters of the author trying to draw out the conflict by making the main character ignore or dance around the fact that they were confessed to. A simple "hey, I love you, please date me," would kill the vagueness. It's not even a real misunderstanding, all you have to do is acknowledge the meanings of words.

Isn't haley a ho? Stand your ground she can't come inside how rude to even ask that after running around with at the time Maise's boyfriend THE NERVE THE GALL THE BOSOMS OF STEEL THIS BITCH HAS TO ASK TO TALK AND TO COME INSIDE.

Users who are viewing this thread