I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 15

Speaking facts AND being kind to somebody who doesn’t deserve it? Mad respect. That is a skill I do not have. At all.

woah maise handled that so well, howw
just by reading this, i felt like snapping at hailey, i don't know how maise does it.

Fed-Kun's army
Love her actually trying to save the poor soul. I woulda just snapped at the woman or left. Actually no i wouldve just pretended to not be home.

@erryky Maise desu

Blinded by harem protagonist halo is harsh fate... Even though she is a bitch but i glad maise able to free her from harem hell

Group Leader
I dont know I kinda feel for hailey too. Stuck as one of the countless women on a shitty harem. Truly a fate worse then death

I thought the girl was a bitch but to be honest she was just blinded or something so there really wasn't that much to hate

She should have slapped her while she had the chance. Then she could have given her the sound advice. Missed opportunity.

Despite saying she's not a saintly person like the OG heroine she was pretty nice to that girl. Normal people would have really lost their temper but she gave her a firm but gentle verbal beat down in hopes of breaking her away from harem hell.

That was pretty cool of Maise. She realised Hailey was the way she was because she was written to behave like that. To be an obsessive part of a harem.

The fact is, even though Yse came along, I'm not even paying attention. I can only think about how mature Maise was when handling the situation - and she wasn't just mature. She actually consoled the girlfriend of her ex. Sorry Yse, this chapter isn't about you.

At first I seriously was fuming at Hailey's immaturity against Maize, who was keeping a sound argument against her obsessive love for the ex; but now when Hailey was seriously beginning to realize her unhealthy obsessive love for the ex, I seriously felt resentment for the ex, who made her think her advancements were okay. The ex is kinda responsible for her obsession as well, not just how her character was written.

So HUUUUGE respect for Maize who handled the situation properly, instead of fanning the flames the wrong was like many FL's in other mangas normally do. THANK YOU AUTHOR FOR MAKING A SERIOUSLY SMART AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY SOUND FL.

Dex-chan lover
*lowers pitchfork* good thing maise is more forgiving than me..... she handled that situation really well. I hope hailey will do better from now on

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was wasting her breath until the very end but even if she tries to change or help them they stay the same, just like her ex maybe this girl will break free

Users who are viewing this thread