I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha what's more important? A handsome guy touching your greasy hair and probably noticing nothing?? Or a devil going berserk because of the misunderstanding that you didn't feel the need to stop?? XD
Thanks for the double update!! <3

Why do I feel like he almost destroyed the world in the novel because he wasn’t not noticed by Maise? 😂😂😂😂

He has been stalking her even when she was dating her loser harem ex. She gets creeped out by his comments but still doesn’t refuse because of his good looks. xD

It’s an entertaining story - but honestly, these are serious red flags for domestic abuse. Run run run if you see this kind of behaviour in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend.

Tbh, his behaviour is throwing me off the story, especially if he’s the established ML. :|

More yandere ml story ahahha i enjoy it when it’s fictional but if it’s irl ofc a big fat no. Run away girls if you see guys like him!

honestly if it's irl he is like the biggest red flag, especially with those hints of manipulation. I know he is yandere type but he really put me off

Users who are viewing this thread