I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 20

Yse rigged it, which makes me feel bad for Meize. She's not achieving what she wants on her own terms or by herself, she's getting help she never really asked for.

@beazacha I agree. But let me add on my case, what IS acceptable with Yse is the fact he HAS a semi justified excuse for his yandereness. Its literally a difference in culture and viewpoints.
Although his later somewhat toxic actions later on in the raws worries me for a bit

Dex-chan lover
"And just like that, I became his lover"
That was fast! You can't just skip steps like that! Show, not tell!

With all these happy moments, isn't the manhwa forgetting that he's the demon king?

Aw what a sweet chapter. I’m so glad their learning to communicate. And it’s quickly becoming apparent how perfect these two are for each other. She wants to be his only person, and as a yandere he wants the same. I’m looking forward to their story. And curious how she’ll react
when she finds out he’s the demon king.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

If someone rigged a test for me I'd be pissed and also lose trust in that person, like he didn't think that maise could pass the test herself? Even though she was working hard towards it?

i like that it did the skip because like every manhwa takes like dozens/hundreds of chapters to get to the dating part and i am IMPATIENT i just want the FLUFF BRO

i don't like his yandere and manipulatic attitude

but aside of that, i think he is slighty better than syukr

Users who are viewing this thread