I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 35

Don't tell me he was in love with original character and gone back in time so he could be her lover?... the actual FL would freak out since her fears would have become true.
Wait she is already living in a lie...

I feel bad for them both. He didnt expect to fall in love because hes a demon and he fell in love with a saintess-his complete opposite. She's about to have everything crumbling down. They're both playing very different roles.

I feel like Izu is beating himself up for acting so differently when he's with maise than when he's without her. Obviously, the gap is so big it's basically like a different person but he's not uncomfortable when he acts nice it's just not his first train of thought, and acting like a demon king is normal for him cuz he's you know a demon king. I mean everyone acts differently around different people so I feel like Izu should accept himself a bit.

ah~ I already know I'm about to start a slippery slope of disliking Maize. Not a fan of fl's losing their brain and common sense just to spice up the drama. Granted she's already been flippy floppy with their relationship but it made sense? I also don't like Izu hiding as hard as he is, why didn't he fess up at least during the wedding? Or like during proposal? Tho Maize would have been dumb and probably twisted his words for drama if he did that. . . ugh don't mind my rant

Ah, my tea...it’s ruined I was thinking of something else. Also why does it feel like Izu is like not from that world? Sus...

Users who are viewing this thread