I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 45

ohhhh Good fuckkkk this just reminds of me with trails. "confess that you are, if you say you're not you're a liar" kind of deal

Double-page supporter
Hero: I need you to check on Maize. She might have been abducted and forced to marry a demon.
Dick knight: No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

Double-page supporter
So, like... is Perun looking for a queen too? I'll check my calendar.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I hate when someone doesn't listen. You don't have to believe everything they say but to act like you have every right to be rude is just disgusting.
There is always a chance that what was being said has truth to it (you would think getting splashed by holy water twice was enough proof for her side of the story) 🙄
Plus really? Disturbing a lady in the middle of the night, ransacking someones house completely and then possibly almost blinding someone with water...
I can't wait till they find out that she is the Saintess and Karma hits them in the face.

Ughh this knight is getting on my nerves. Plus his nonchalant look is very annoying to look at ughhh

Double-page supporter
Just say "Knights, take this demon masquerading as a knight to the temple and have them purge him by fire, he's the demon lord! Only a demon lord would be as delusional and without brains as this dude!"

i love Perun!! He is the only non-annoying character! i wanted to droped this... but i think i will stay for Perun ♥

why the hell that damn swamp monster demon looks so damned adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? He looks like a kid????????????

Users who are viewing this thread