I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 46

gawddd djfnb those knights are annoying it's like they all share just one braincell. Also perun so adorablee

Thanks for the update. Since this event is kinda finished, I'm kinda annoyed they removed the minor detail where
puting spoiler tags just in case, Maise realized the knights don't refer to her as MRS. LANCEL or Yse/Izu as her husband. Don't worry everyone though, the reunion and half-forgiveness event is probably next chapter. Maise tells him straight if he's hiding stuff from her again, she basically repeats what Hailey tells her, there's more fishes at the sea, and just leave him no matter how confident their feelings towards each other are

um can you two cuties chat somewhere that's not infested with annoying knights? ugly ex might come any minute and I'm missing yse.

What the heck is going on lmao but I kinda like it. Also it ticks me off that men don't listen to her, classic female protagonist issues

I dunno if this suppose to make the entire thing light hearted but it puts me off when she's allowing them to shove her around here and there like that. Gurl, don't let those knights push you around like that qwq

Users who are viewing this thread