I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

@riyakhn thank you for the spoilers! I love learning who the FL ends up with right from the start. Shipping the wronf ship is emotionally exhausting and heartbreaking 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@riyakhn That makes complete sense. The first chapter was laden with that as well before she left her house. She knew from the beginning she couldnt love the crown prince more than anyone else.

What is the hidden door than blocked during ml 's (prince or grand duke) father regin that she discovered? In which chapter? I can't follow? Or understand
IN chapter 9 page6
When did she discover it

I really like this and I'm not sure where it will go
if it will be jade or the prince. Doesnt seem like she is uninterested with the prince more like her priorities are her family and with that she thinks the ring wont pick her. And we haven't gotten a clue on who the girl the prince met when he was young and no solid clue was given so this could go anywhere.

I dunno if im team jade or prince yet. It feels like she's not that interested in jade any more than like a family. And its too soon to root for the prince

Fed-Kun's army
Woah updates have been so fast uwuwuwu
I'm waiting for Chapter 15 to be out tho as;dlkjf

But I've MTL-ed the webnovel a bit to the end, and
yes, she ends up with Jade.
The way he proposed was so cute /squeals/

Tbh, I'm kind of annoyed that
without reading the spoilers, I wouldve thought that teresse is the consort/little girl! I mean, all clues seem to point to teresse... Like, 1) her mentioning that she went to the palace when young but wandered to the garden and forgot vs riina saying she never went to palace, 2) little girl looking light haired like teresse 3) red roses blooming. Tbh, Teresse seems more suited to being queen at this point--being able to chastise noble ladies (gain respect) and winning people to her side. I love riina, but she seems rather timid for the position. Riinaxprince hardly showed romantic interest to each other to be shippable too... For jadexteresse, we know jade likes her, but it doesn't show teresse reciprocating much (calling jade older brother like...) sorry its long, im just frustrated. I dont mind unexpected pairings, but mor developmemt toward said pairings would be nice so it doesn't seem forced....

i've read the spoilers in the comments so i'll spoiler tag it ,,
i just... nothing points towards riina and the prince being together and even though i love jade and would much rather him have his love,, everything in the story thus far points teresse as the prince consort and its just a bit muddled right now. so i hope the author can find a way to make it satisfactory.

Daaamn i really like this MC so much, there arent a lot of FMC that are not written as a damsel in distress. Gotta love them strong female leads

@Serinasan hey which chapter did u find the
her mentioning that she went to the palace when young but wandered to the garden and forgot vs riina saying she never went to palace

After all those villainess manga it’s weird to read from a perspective of a heroine again lol

considering the spoilers saying that riina ends up with the prince the only way I can kind of support that claim is because the first person to touch the flowers wasn’t terrese but was riina. Therefore the spoilers kind of make sense but I feel like there may be some loopholes that haven’t been explained.

@redsox02 i had to do a little digging again but
https://mangadex.org/chapter/616381/30 - ch1 pg 30 teresse says she strolled in the garden, then https://mangadex.org/chapter/988842/15 - ch11 pg 15, duke asks if riina ever visited but she answered that "she lacked the status to regularly visit" (so not exactly never, it seems i remembered wrong sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread