I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
So author is basically stupid. Created scenario where "villain" tries to assassinate a person while hiding his own identity (knife in a public place is easier way to kill cause no one would expect it). After it failed he shows himself?
And what is with this speech? No one speaks like that(talking about villain). Did he ever went outside?

Contributor
@cloww Please stop liberally translating the series you're working on...
No, this is beyond liberal translating already, this is a horrible rewrite you killed this whole series wtf fix this...
Even deleting the whole thing with having his kidney cut out and filling it with garbage...

@KamiKira00 This is not the authors fault cloww rewrote this however he pleased, the mc never even once called himself venerable one...

@Izaya_Onisai Where's the correct translation then? Of all the sites I've searched they all have this same traduction, It should be the correct one then, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
...that was only chapter one? My head hurt so much trying to read this that I didn't even notice how long it was taking to read this thing.

Funny how he's like, later on I had my pick of the best women so it's impossible for the young me to have been a rxpist.

Not how that works, but, I get it, you're the goat.

Users who are viewing this thread