I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Cloww my man although we saw the sniped version, we still prefer yours over theirs 100% lol
No need to force yourself tho so you can work on your own pace brother

Bruh the snipers translation sucks literal ass, and if they try to get to us here on Mangadex they’re uploading out of order (like wtf?)
I’m perfectly happy with waiting for yours, the dialogue touches are great especially when it comes to MC ;)

No sir I never read those releases, I like many others waited for your translation, dnt lost motivation 😎

Hmm weird I never even seen the sniped translation of this. But you're doing a really good job with this Cloww, get well soon.

Thank you for translating! I hope you get better and stay strong. I also didn’t see the sniped translations and only read it on here

your translation is nice tho, love to read from you. hopefully you will be healthy again

I didn't read from the sniper my dude. Been holding off on reading this, didn't realize you'd be back at it so soon. Take your time man, i and I'm sure many others appreciate you translating this, but take care of yourself; health comes first.

Fed-Kun's army
As man of us say, the medical staff in the front lines are real heroes, but you are one too, doing this even on your current condition.

Take it easy there and get well soon. Priority to your health man.

take care of your health cloww, get plenty of rest, and thank you for still scanslating for us but prioritize your health first.

Esteemed translator,

this lord understand the mortal limitations and appreciates sincerity of your efforts and nobility of your spirit. Take good care of your mortal shell.

Users who are viewing this thread