I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 120

Supporter
I'm not too versed in religion, but is this a reference to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Double-page supporter
She is here for money nothing else. If he run out of money she leave.

😮1
KJV

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

😮2
KJV

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Hosea 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

Dex-chan lover
Man, my knowledge about whore of babylon is from supernatural when dean, who was deemed the righteous man, killed the whore of babylon as per requirement that was told by castiel lol

It's wonderful seeing him hugging his father.
Heartwarming.
And thank you for the mass release.

dad! *sniff*
woah this mother whore-harlot combo really have no shame whatsoever. harlot already slapped, but the mother whore seemingly haven't. hope the dad will slapped her once he knows how they bully and belittle his son

Users who are viewing this thread