I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 122

Dex-chan lover
As I said... it will piss everyone off... all this is a setup for the MC... and the setups are going to continue for some time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I take no joy in saying this but the father is fucking pathetic smh.

Supporter
Father is all right. He knows his place and how to treat people. Not that good judging character but hey, nobody is perfect.

father just wish for his son happiness, altho he's trying way too hard for these bitches

This father is so oblivious and so focused on being a good daddy that he lost his way of thinking and common sense.
The plot armor! Goodness!
I've already rated it 3,I can't go down anymore.

The father is so dumb it’s no wonder he ended up dead the first time around...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whats worse at this point the trifling ass hoes or the dumbass father

damnit dad, even though your son already told you not to listen to them. also, wtf you want to push to have such golddigger as in laws? your son already said he doesn't want to........wait, since this is only a month, how pathetically xiaofan get head-over-heels with this harlot? ugh, you have no taste in women, seriously, bro

Just imagine someone from the Chuzhou underground watching that scene in front of the motel. lol, Daio just watching some old smack Mr Li and not only get away with it, but to leave Mr Li smiling afterwards, it would have been hilarious

What did i say... Unnecessary drama for no good reason other than to stir things up. Looking at his fathers attitude, it was obvious this was gonna happen. It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.

not gonna lie, its so obvious why the dad was killed in the past life, hes a moron.

Fed-Kun's army
His dad would be a perfect guy for being a main character for some random anime series, since he's a naive idiot who gets himself into situations where people can take advantage on him (f.e. that "8th son" anime of this season [spring-2020] (that is one of those common tropes that I despise so much).😤

i know you can just ignore it
but this series has so many typos it makes my heart ache

Dex-chan lover
this simp mentality has to be put down, you're favoring a random over your relative that actually cares about you.

Dex-chan lover
such a stupid father, the son told him clearly to not fall for the bs of the harlot mom, and mc showed enough hostility, so why is his stupid father still trying to get him to tie the knot ? ah fucking idiot...

Users who are viewing this thread