I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
This should make up for the MC's "mercy" now as it was for the setup. He told that chick she would suffer before he let her die

Well, at least the dad will stop pissing me off now, if the guy who translates these reads the comments, take a rest tho XD

Power Uploader
Yeah I'ma stop here for now. Tomorrow will cat h up to raws

not gonna lie i was expecting him to slap the harlot and her mother a little bit in this chapter.

Kind of disappointed, I wanted him to kill or at least slap the harlot and her bitch mother around a bit. Hopefully they get thrown out and abandoned by so many people they have to become real wh*res on the street just to survive a poor life or kill themselves.

Double-page supporter
Can this MC fucking grow some balls and just get rid of all this trash already? Fucking retard. Great immortal my ass, seems like a massive bitch.

The thots are still alive because he wants to now who killed his father in the previous life.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter gave me the same feeling when i pull a ssr on a gacha

Dex-chan lover
Watch next chapter the hoes are going to be kissing his ass to try and get back in his good graces though they were never there to begin with

Honestly almost enjoy reading the TL's notes more then thee actual series XD

Dex-chan lover
Damn, these whole charade feels like:

WHERE'S MYoh it's just here haha

I feel you madcat. I just want him to erase that mother daughter pair already. They are a waste of space

wut? he really kills them? just fire them (from the job, not the literal phoenix) is fine, really. where's our usually overwhelmingly patient xiaofan? they're just being rude, no need to use the melt stick.........um, I meant phoenix, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread