The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 21 - The Bentou shop owner trying his best to suppress his inner evil thoughts

Group Leader
One day, a man was on his way home after work when he was solicited by a lady in her fifties.
"Dear, would you like to have some fun? Let go of all your stress and tension."
"Sorry, but I am not interested," he politely declined.
"It's only for $200," she offered.
The man was stunned. "Only $200?"
"Dear, not only will I give you a nice discount, I'll also include a special oyakodon service just for you," she said, with a wink in her eye.
The man stopped in his tracks. He glanced at the lady again. Although she was getting on in years, she still had a passable figure. So he thought to himself, "Hey, maybe her daughter wouldn't be so bad, right?"
"Okay, let's go," said the man.
The lady brought the man into a nearby apartment. Once they're both in, she shouted, "Ma, this guy wants the oyakodon special!"

Last edited:
Supporter
akira-leave-me-alone.gif

Supporter
Experienced weebs will understand this, but for those that don't: oyakodon, literally meaning “parent child bowl”, is a Japanese dish that features a bowl of rice topped with chicken and egg (hence the name). However, it's also become a slang term for a mother–daughter threesome, hence the shop owner's reaction.

I think I knew that from a chapter of Getsuyobi no Tawawa, another highly cultured manga.
4920deac-57af-4e3d-94f8-29a87ab1b4a1.png

Users who are viewing this thread