I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 128

ok that was the best burn i read in a long time. but most wished that mc grab them throw them into the sun then grab their souls and throw them into the lake of fire were they burn for all of ever while worms eat them. sorry went to worst punishment i have heard.

aaaw i was hoping you know slaughter and stuff but she only slightly slapped their asses and it was over... =(

The THOT has been verbally purged!

JMxuBk3.gif

When did the OLD dumbass become an analysing and calculating philosopher!
Wth lol

This is like the 15th time they've flip-flopped between trying to make the MC pay them, then humiliate him and then get yeeted and start begging again... It's getting extremely annoying.

Rumors say that the roasting was so intense, that not even atoms were left in the end...

woah ouyang girlie went full trashtalking there, but girlfriend? since whennnn?? out of all candidates, I prefer lotus, but that might be awkward since they're teacher and student

Dex-chan lover
everyone is learning the mc's way of trash talking... just go full auto and empty the whole mag

I thank you cloww for adding more burn. Finally someone smart as well XD

You'll never find someone better!

Hmm, queue some hot lady!
*next page*
Ah, sure enough!

Dang someone check the temp I think she is cooked after pei just roasted that harlot. And that whore of Babylon is correct pei is savage. This venerable one is very pleased

Users who are viewing this thread