I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 130

Why i get the feeling his mother is like the whore of babylon or something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
This father is really dumb. He needs to stay in a place that can be secured, even if it's not to his comfort level. He's the one actively endangering his son.

Let me make a rough guess, the mom was kidnapped at some point by some high standard cultivator and MC will just end up beating the shit out of them (pretty easily like always) and bring her back?

and right now I feel like if the father just told him the truth MC would be able to just go and save his mother rn instead of saving her in probably like 40-50 or more chapters from now lmao

@absorbentKarma probably the same group who's backing yang-fucks his name. Lol and he'll beat their asses then end up going back their since his mom is their and the group will like hand her over and half their assets..... Assuming he doesn't outright kill them all

AI AI CAPTAIN!!

Whats the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

Anyone can roast beef.

@Cloww so you're translating while still staying in the hospital? I hope you recover quickly. And thanks for the translations, I really enjoy the story.

Power Uploader
well we are entering spoiler teritory about the mother in the novel.
lets just say its far far away. and might take a year of this series to catch up.yep. its that far.

Supporter
You shall not bend my will! I will keep my eyes to the front, spoilers are the devices of evil! But translations are the work of god...Just who are you?!

In some manhua they kidnap the mom in others it's the aunt, they always kidnap some MC family member...

Dex-chan lover
He should just have the Chu or Ouyang family investigate the whereabouts of his mother.

missing mom! plot! (I thought his mom has long dead since no one talked about her, but she's missing? hmmm-hmmm, the plot thickens)

also, you're still in hospital? don't push yourself, thank you for the scans!

Users who are viewing this thread