I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't as entertaining as it could have been.

@BuffSoul
I've lost 4 family members to this "hoax" pandemic so far. One, of which, got pulled off the ventilator last night.

If you’re talking about the snipers in your TL note, yeah they’re annoying. Stole your spot on the aggregate sites because they see themselves as able to now and the aggregators wanna get the most content out. Aggregate sites don’t always change the chapters out when the original translation comes back into play too, so poor aggregate site readers, reading on inferior sites with inferior translation. Shame! :p

honestly at this point I'm not sure if I keep reading this cause of the stupidity that the story is or because of your TL notes lmfao

dw cloww, if i don't read your translation, can't read your funny post credit comments, so i'll follow ya

Hope you ok T/L! Covid is shit but the translation work is great! Keep it up! Can’t wait for the next chapters after I sped read all the completed ones over the past 12hrs! I always make sure to look for your comments at the end lol

oh that's right, this is same mayor in songstress incident (kinda forgot about this guy)
(btw, the military is too excessive, just baba's thugs are already enough, but it seems xiaofan started getting the idea of using underlings to take care of his problems

also, yes, considering this scammer has been extorting people with his scam, I'd say let his store buuuurnnnnnn

Jesus, is he doing all this just to flex his power to his dad or something? I don't see why else he would bother calling out the mayor and the military for someone who's even below biao

Users who are viewing this thread