I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 138

Power Uploader
Yeah i should ass watermark huh maybe, so far isekai been cool for now. Kissmanga downright ip block me its cool. See how they like continuous rants

@cloww you are quite a big poster in mangadex right please tell mangadex to put a protection shield so that these snipers cant copy your images please tell the mangadex site mangaers about these i hate it when people post someones hard work i have allready sent a email to mangadex team you also tell them this (sigh how can we stop screenshotting though)

Power Uploader
Nah its cool, I'll just play around with these guys. fun stuff is fun. always remember that. yes I'm a pirate and I pirate from the author and translate for you guys, and demanded credit like it's my birthright. but you know what? we are all entitled to something, they steal from mangadex, I don't mind it, but every translator has a line that nobody should cross. mine? is cutting off my credit page, getting sniped and copied. ohhhh what lovely bouts we shall have little ones, do take care now manhuaplus...kissmanga...i have many evil little shitlords plans for you muahahaahahah!!! do keep up in the future, its not like you read here anyway, and if you do, great! hahahahaha!

Dex-chan lover
@cloww
I don't really see it as stealing especially when some people can't get access to a translated version of it or can't get access to it at all. I see it as sharing content for those people.

oh i never though about it"let them rebuild as beautiful as before than razed it down again" it is really gentleam revenge will never be to late if waiting

Users who are viewing this thread