I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 143

lmao I've seen so many manhua with similar cliches. I think I've seen a scene like this like 10 other others. Still excited for the beating tho.

so it seems that she'll get raped or gang raped and that's why she lost her mind

What's this shit cloww ?? You're the one snipping manhua plus wtf you trash talk them now ?? Your translations were late compared to others on YouTube...

Man.. You kept us hanging there.. Like stuck at 7 minutes of a half-an-hour series! Might as well combine the two chapters, they're, well, not really long.. But length is good.. Your translation is good.. I wish you'll update at least once two days..
And Hey.. If you're really the genuine translator, why break your head with copycats.. Aren't you a madcat? Write or draw logos on the spaces without faces in multi colors.. They'll be breaking their heads next.. Really, didn't you do that before?..TL notes at the end is too easy to cut..

Manhuaplus has started blocking adblockers now even though they have the most annoying ads ever. "We don't have popup ads" yeah right, I was trying to click a series from my Ipad once and all of a sudden a giant whole-screen besides like, maybe 3 cm to the left and right ad shows up. Really the only reason I'm still reading from them is just because of cross-site chapter finding, cause all of the translators of this one series I read are kinda bad anyways, so might as well just read as much as I can. I'd love to see you pick it up, but there's like 3-4 different scanlators already doing it (There's a decent guy on Wuxiaworld, a kinda-bad and doesnt-stick-to-their-schedule uploader on Isekaiscan, the Manhuaplus guys who have random chapters, and the Youtube translators) so I'm not sure how you feel about the feedback you might get?

dude i think your english is getting worse .
quality over quantity every day
its the main reason why i read yours to begin with

Hey, man. I hope you're still having fun with it instead of working your butt off just to undercut manhuaplus. Rivalries can be fun and healthy but I don't think you're up against anyone who feels the same way.

A guy who trows money to get girls is a POS, but... the girls falling for that have only themselves to blame...

hi Madcat just wanna say love your work just dont bother with those trash sites who steal your work they're trashh

love your translation hope you're doing ok too ❤💪

Well, manhua itself is a cliche and have relatively repeative subplots but your translation is that what make it for me.
I saw some other translations during you sickleave and that was big nope. Take care.

Double-page supporter
There are better gold digger deal out there a car is nothing 1 billion dollar in material value is something. To whore yourself go big or just send him home. 😄

Money doesn't solve everything but it does corrupt many people easily sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread