I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 153

the girl seems still underestimate MC a bit lol, MC dont need to fix anything for him will always be right

Fed-Kun's army
When someone calls you Steve from the day you're born till you turn 25. You answer to Steve.

It's tough to just go one day at 25, ' Now your name is Bob'. The very next day you're not going to easily answer to Bob cause you're used to Steve.

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed this with a lot of Manhua, where the protag is assumed to be an idiot, or not skilled , or weak.

Everyone thinks the same way!
Not once do we have someone who goes, "You know what? Let's see how this goes. Maybe he is better than he looks."
or
"Hmmm, I sense great power in this one."

It's a trope that makes me want to drop this because it gets old really fast.

Probably will keep reading though cause the protag is funny.

I'm starting to hate that class monitor.

And is it just me? I think meant moltres, instead of phoenix

Fed-Kun's army
I actually think the trope is most annoying when random people are always underestimating the MC. At least his friend at the party and the hall monitor have a legit reason to look down on him or at least be surprised at an unfathomable power increase. If a weak and sickly and poor friend after two years came back being able to split mountains and own have a city I would assume a body double before I assumed it was that same friend. Its just too surprising.

Trope is still hella annoying but these things are face slapping machines and unless people underestimate you you cant face slapp with how awesome you are.

Users who are viewing this thread