I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 161

@cloww Nah, MC just isn't used to it yet since he's used to harsher means. He just needs to use his palm instead of his fingers.

Double-page supporter
Just kill the "family", problem solved. Stop being such a massive pussy, MC.

Chen Fan (Beixuan) has to cultivate to hit the bigshots, Li Xiaofan does not have to, so far.
So he tries to use the ants as entertainment. It's understandable, but oh-so-boring with the ultra slow pacing.
Thankfully, we have cloww to give us the sweet end credits memes.

He's right though, his father is a useless beggar. The part about his father is completely true.

Damn did good kind forget lowly earth's law procedure. I am with cousin on this one even if he is arrogant cloud mount ( that speak harsh truth about MC's father).
thanks cloww for good work and end meme as always

Dex-chan lover
Exactly what is it you find complicated about this situation that you'd agree with the idiotic cousin?

That he's being suspected because he was at the crime scene?

It's literally his fathers house. Why would it be weird if he's there.

To suspect him is just completely insane. Especially as he was the one who was targeted for murder. The bigger question is why were the wrong people in the wrong house.

It would be normal to bring him to the police station as a witness and to get information from him about the whole ordeal, but not as a suspect.

And whether the father was being a beggar or not is irrelevant. Continuously insulting a persons father is something only a massive wanker would do and is quite irrelevant to the value of the son himself. And if they were so against him being a beggar, they could've tried to help him fix his financial situation, but they preferred to mock him. Despite the fact that they're family.

Really liked the series, but why is it most Chinese comis are like "you bump into me? Kowtow 3 times or I'll kill your whole family"
I'd understand for this series since the side characters are belittling the Godking's father., just Chinese comics in general.

Btw., thanks for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This Mc is such a dog rly so annoying i dont know why i am Reading this shit... a fuckinggg slappp??? He could easy slice his arm or tongue... we Need lin Feng

This series only either have assholes or dumbasses.

The villains are awful, but MC is a villain in his own right.

Users who are viewing this thread