I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 172

Aggregator gang
THE SAME fking chinese manhwa plot formula strikes again, the mc gets ridiculed and doubted by assholes and now this bitch, mc rekts them, they'll try to ask mc to spare their lives or some shit. No creativity at all, recycling same old plot. I'm just reading this shit cuz I wanna laugh at what kind of situation will the formula plot will be used again. Thanks for the scanlations tho

Double-page supporter
Keep using traitor yea right. His best friend has shitty connections. The goal was to save a girl but they prefer to go yolo like iron in lol.

@Zero117 The solution is to get used to it or to switch over to korean manhwa. Most Manhuas I've seen were about boasting, roflstopming and flashy dramatic acts like sudden betrayals.

Fed-Kun's army
So fucking cringy, this is getting worse as it goes on

Is she stupid or what?
Sure the MC didn't bother to save her boyfriend, but it was that chen guy who killed him and she is taking his side.

Oh No Madcat Is Sick He Got Corona.
All jokes aside man hope you get better/or feeling better already rn I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How many time this manhwa gonna repeat the same plot? I don't mind if it's once or twice but damn this one just keep using it over and over again. Literally no progress in the story.

ok mc, listen. punch their skull into oblivion while theyre distracted spewing bs. its easy. say it with me: punch. their. skulls. into. oblivion.

Probably 5 more chapters till they finally get this done. I honestly start to hate this story. Guess what will happen in the next 2 chapters. The girl will try to mock the MC, and attack him with her powers that she believes is much stronger then MC only to be miseraly crushed and beg for forgiveness. At that point depending on if the Author has any more plans with that boring character she will either be spared or true to the MC's nature she will be sent to the void as well. Then the arrogant Master Chen will continue his pointless monologue for 1 more chapter, most likely doing something 'terrible' by completing the ritual or something similar, only for the MC resolve the entire matter in a 2-3 chapter long battle.

There. Even if not 100% true, I bet at least 60-70% of what I said will be like that :D

TTX

why is the MC so annoying? yes he is a God but every time the same plot, and what about his Mother (she is forced the life with another Clan/ Man, is MC waiting for stepsiblings? (because his father had not enough shit)

This chapter lowered my evaluation of MC, MC has the personality of a SLOTH. The guy is all talk little action.
At this point this manhua is very bad but many of us keep coming back to see if MC'd stop spouting BS and do something, the curiosity got the better of us.

Double-page supporter
@zhanghan3k The author has been doing this for dozens of chapters. There is no story to speak of here, so he's dragging out every encounter. More chapters, less effort to make them.

Users who are viewing this thread