I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 175

Double-page supporter
I expected "MC walk" to be with an explosion in the background

Whoa the cat is so cute.,

After he's done with the ant, just 10slaps for the bitch please?

Fed-Kun's army
Evil dude unleashes zombies onto mountain. MC warns regular fools repeatedly that's dangerous don't go that way. You'll die. That granny is a fake. Buff dude ignores everything even mocks him.

Dumb girl who's not even that into buff boyfriend blames MC but not the evil guy who actually killed him.

Power Uploader
this series is cancer...it kills you..chemotherap is crap...but you do it anyway.

I don't understand why I keep reading this when I can predict everything that's going to happen in the arcs. Argh, this really is like cloww said, cancer :D

Honestly that DOTA friend of his might be the second or third smartest character in the whole manga (that's how low the barrier IQ/EQ points of this). At first, he sure underestimates MC but quickly turned around when MC proves he's indeed strong (I mean your average friend you know in high school in 2 years suddenly become master cultivation & martial arts? Kinda hard to believe).

The smartest character is still the grandpa Chu of course, and the second smartest/having most awareness might be the nameless assassin/kidnapper leader from the celebrity singer kidnapping case.

Now will he pardoned this guy?

Users who are viewing this thread